Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WHAT I LEARN?

Third Grading, another page of my life , another discovery and also another additional information. Third Grading for me is fun and memorable because it was the grading were our Christmas Program was held. This grading on my computer subject I learn new things, this learning i might be use in my future, on my job.


This grading Ma'am Vera Cruz gave us an activity, the we choose a topic that we would explain it or solve the problem. The topic that we must choose is the current happenings or event today. I choose a topic that has concern on the filipinos, on our own country, the Philippines . The topic I choose is "Who would be tha 15th President of the Philippines. 12 candidates are running fot that position, aren't they are too many to compete each other?

We made two blogs, first topic is the filipino-values club celebration were post the happenings that done in that topic. and second 0ne the topic is all about Christmas were we post what is the real essence of Christmas and what would best gift that we can give on our community and school.

0 comments: