Monday, November 9, 2009

IT'S NOTEPAD

Another page, another learning, challenge and trials. I learn and found new things in ICT IV this 2nd grading.This 2nd grading the lesson I learn is how to use the "Notepad". We learn the BASIC HTML tags, first thing that must put in the notepad. The basic HTML tags are the html, head, title, body. we made 9 activities this 2nd grading all connected in the Notepad.



Here are the 9 activities I did this 2nd grading:
1st activity entitled Basic HTML Tags
2nd activity entitled Flending Tags
---in this act. I learned the font sizes
3rd activity entitled Attribute Additional Info
4th activity Stand alone Tags
5th activity entitled Text Formatting Tags
6th activity entitled Pre-formatted Text
7th activity entitled Font Attribute
8th activity entitled Background Image
9th activity entitled Background Color

At the end of 2nd grading I learn new things about computer and I can apply this knowledge when times would come that I needed it.

0 comments: